Re: results

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: results
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:04:13
John, I can help! I can type and everything. Problem is pix either scanned
or digital. But I bet we can work something out. I already have a website,
but it will be coming down in a year so would have to xfer to someone else.
But maybe I could do it on AOL. Will check into that aspect. But, I would
need the data to work up for a news letter. Let's try it somehow.

mayf

At 12:12 PM 3/24/99 -0500, John Beckett wrote:
>At 08:14 AM 3/24/99 -0600, Keith Turk wrote:
>>yeah you know with the advent of this list... there are a number of things
>>like the Results and so on that could be done... that never where
>>before.....I will mention this to John Beckett and see what we get... he is
>>the President or the ECTA..... Or what ever title goes to a guy who has
>>struggled alot of years to give us a racing venue here on the East Coast...
>>

>>Keith Turk... C Gas Altered.... Poor ole Girly Camaro.... and an 80 model
>>to boot....Read BRICK!
>>
>>----------
>>> From: Lawrence E. Mayfield <mayfield@traveller.com>
>>> To: kturk@ala.net
>>> Subject: Re: Hey bud..
>>> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 11:59 AM
>>>
>>> As the unofficial Alabama representative, do you think you might be able
>>> talk the Hosts at MAxton into preparing an e-mail letter for the list?
>>One
>>> that gives results, trials, tribulations, winners, losers, fun had by
>>all?
>>>
>>> mayf
>
>       Hey guys
>
>       No problem sharing the info. We just need someone to do the typing etc.
>Better yet I need someone to do the newsletter too, and we could put the
>whole thing on the list and/or web page. Would love to turn that
>assignment, and photography, over to a dedicated supporter. Any volunteers?
>
>John Beckett
>#79, D/GCC record holder
>#179, D/FCC record holder
>#1179, E/GCC record holder

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)