Re:

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <ECTA845@aol.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:48:49 -0800
Randy it might... and please join in... I rant and I rave... as part of my
make up... Classic type A personality... can't help it... I also do it to
keep the list alive...

to send it to the list try this address or hit reply to all... when you
answer... make sure the to heading in the e-mail includes
land-speed@autox.team.net
and it will reply to all... please feel free to join in the Banter anytime
and have at it... I would be interested in your input...

Take a sec to tell us a bit about yourself if you would and what got you
into Land speed racing...

Thanks for your interest... keith