Re: Powerfest Rockingham...boundary="part0_922931505_boundary"

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Powerfest Rockingham...boundary="part0_922931505_boundary"
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:34:21 -0800
Hey Rich you are right.. that ought to be good enough for the long
course...

That was one of my goals going into this thing was to drive the Long course
on the salt....

I really have kinda set myself up for the possibility of going over two
hundred this year... don't know if it is going to happen but I sure would
get a kick out of it...the current record for D GALT is like 219 mph and I
don't really have an aero package that will be helpful there... we did
start on the D motor tonight... I am a little worried about the
compression... and Cam.. it is really High.. and I am not sure how good
that is up there... The motor is around a 15:1 compression and there isn't
much I can do about it.... I really think it would be better in the 12-13
range.. any thoughts?

Keith
100/4 ... Bugeye... to many Box sprites and this ole Camaro..