Headers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 06:12:42 -0700
I started to Title this message DAMN headers....

This is the third set of Headers as the first two set were donated to the
leveling of the airfield at Maxton... ( hit the ground ) and these are
sitting right in the car... all tucked up like good little tubes.... ONLY
THE DAMN THINGS HIT the spark plugs..

# 2 cylinder has the spark plug 1/8 inch away from the header once
installed.. which means the header has to come off to put it in... I am
going to have to dent the header just to put a boot on it that I know will
burn up every time we race it..

I know Accel makes shorty plugs.. my question is does anybody know of a
company that makes a good spacer for this thing....

Someday I am going to write a book... titles... WHY I HATE HEADERS

Ps the motor runs great.... sounds interesting and oughta be fun this
weekend
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )