Made it home!

To: LSR Group <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Made it home!
From: JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:13:49 -0500
Back in Dallas.  B-Ville was great!  Met the following folks:

Keith Turk: Wild and crazy guy having fun. Don't believe that
stuff             about painting the car in the driveway, etc.  That
Camero is             a first class machine, and as you've heard, it
really flys.
John Beckett: Pitted next to Keith, nonstop thrashing on the car.
It               pays off, never heard a stronger sounding engine when
that               thing is up to speed.

Tom Bryant: Everyone had already told me that Tom is a great guy, and I
            concur.  Ready with help and advice.

Dave Mann: Helping Russ Meeks with the record-setting roadster.
Had            time to sell me a Roadsters.com T-Shirt.  Cool!

Darrell Ferguson:  Didn't quite get the Black Radon machine ready,
but                    he was there hanging out.

I met other folks, not on the LSR Group, and gained valuable experience
blasting salt off my black rent car.  What a country!  Jerry.