Re: Anybody Home ?

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody Home ?
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 09:49:27 -0800
OK, where to put the battery(ies) disconnect? I think that it (they)
need(s) to be somewhere that won't get destroyed in the event of an upset
(so to speak) and a common location (between cars) if possible. That's my
penny!
Gary W. asked yesterday and I didn't see an answer yet.

Skip H in central Texas where it is nice weather again.