Anybody need a FREE RX7 body?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody need a FREE RX7 body?
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 10:14:41 -0500
List,

   I've been directed to do some house cleaning around here and have a white
1979 RX7 body available to anyone who's interested and can pick it up. (Wife
picked a time when I can't argue, having just had my tonsils out yesterday!)
It's been gutted inside and has no engine or trans.  The hood is pretty
rough, there's some minor floor pan rust and it's squashed in the right rear
corner (I'll cut a corner off the other parts car if anyone is interested.)
This had been my FREE RX7 project, but I have since landed another later
model FREE RX7 which is in far better shape, has larger brakes, etc.  This
car is destined for the crusher if I can't find someone who needs it.  It's
got pretty decent CD numbers and it's FREE.  Could be a pretty slippery MS
project!

Chuck "Pre-season weight loss the hard way!" Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC (between Swansboro and Camp Lejeune)