Interesting website

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting website
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 02:40:39 -0500
List,

  I finally got a correct website address to a site I'd been looking for for
quite a while.  It's heading talks about stuffing a V8 into a small British
Sports Car, but there is MUCH more in the site to explore.  Lots of links to
other race related sites, many other engine swaps with detailed photos
(kinda like the 460 Ford in an RX7!) on all sorts of cars and engines.  I've
invited the site owners to join us on the land-speed list, and you can check
out their site at <http://members.aol.com/danmas>

Chuck Rothfuss
Waitin' for the sun to rise in
Pole Cat Hollow, NC