Re: Touching the ground

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Touching the ground
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:54:06 -0500
Malcolm

For us Bonnevillians, I think the problem with the 'suction systems' is how
the fans are powered. If a different smaller engine is used I believe that
puts us in the Streamliner class, as that is the only place two engines are
allowed. And the CID is added to the total for classification purposes. But
if you wanted to run a streamliner anyway its an intriguing idea.

John Beckett, LSR #79