El Mirage update

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage update
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:56:51 -0600
List, just got an urgent call from Jonathon (webmaster landspeed.com),
he desperately wanted me to email the list to inform you all that he
won't be able to have updates posted from the years first El Mirage meet
until about 1900 montain time tonight.  Jonathon flew to So Cal to cover
the meet, and his plane which wasn't scheduled to leave until early
today, reportedly "lost a part" just before takeoff.  My little brother
was devastated that he would not have the updates posted until later
today.
Hopefully the next plane,  "makes it down the long course with all the
parts".
Maybe Jonathon had time to call  "Malcom" to discuss the attributes
"real power" producing engines           Joe :) :)