Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Subject: Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?
From: evelyn thomas <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:24:38 -0500
What this really seems to be about is a combination of those with
aerodynamically challenged cars and technologically challenged minds wanting to
stay competitive. Although I can understand the want of a separate class
aerodynamically,I can not see limiting the application of technology.If you are
afraid of progress I suggest a horse. Limited to four legs, hay & oats for
fuel.No steroid's accepted.Can,t have a saddle because that would be a
demonstrable advantage.
    All kidding aside,we cannot live in the past forever.Do not limit one's
creativeness because others fail to move with the times.The information to
successfully run new technology is available to all.Let's keep going faster
with the use of ALL advances.

Dale "Chief" Thomas
O.F.O.S. RACING