Re: Divorce, Treasure and a Great Day!

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Divorce, Treasure and a Great Day!
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:39:17 -0700
Bruce I think you can  consider a trivia deal on landracing.com a done deal, Jon
would love to host such a deal, and offer up treasures that have so graciously
been provided by the likes of usfra, scta, and many others,  when he gets home
from his other job we should se a response.      Anybody have a collection of
motorcycle mags, please email me if so I am looking for some articles from the
likes of cycle, motorcyclist 80's mostly    Joe :)