Fwd: Occupations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Occupations
From: BICWIG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:21:29 EST
From: BICWIG@aol.com
Full-name: BICWIG
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:17:32 EST
Subject: Re: Occupations
To: kturk@ala.net

OK.  Here's my 2cents worth.

Jim Bodenheimer - Manufacturing maintenance technician in the injection
molding industry.  Been in maintenance for 18 years.  Former Funny Car
driver, currently head mechanic and jackman for the #83 Sandvik Chevy Hooters
Pro Cup team owned by my family.  OK, I know we go in circles but the
experience really helps with engineering my Land Speed car.  Hoping to build
a long car (Lakester/Streamliner) in the future.  Married, wife Lori (on
list), 4 childeren (too numerous to list), one dog, and a habit for speed (be
it circle or straight).  Lived in Burlington, NC most of my life with a 3
year stay in Silicon Valley to work in aerospace.  Did contract work for
Lockheed, Pratt&Whitney, Rolls-Royce and GE.  I can say that you guys are the
closest thing I know to the skunk works, but I've been to the Lockheed/Ames
research center in San Jose, CA and the security is pretty stout.  The guy
with the rubber glove at the gate tipped it off.  Anyway - keep the
occupations coming, very interesting - thanks Keith.

Jim