RE: Accomodations for El Mirage??

To: "List Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Accomodations for El Mirage??
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:27:12 -0800
Hi Henry - I would recommend that you call the Days Inn in Adelanto -
760-246-8777 - 12 miles up the road from the lakebed
and let them know you are coming for the races - call today as they are
usually full on a race weekend -
If they don't have a room, the closest place is Victorville - about 25
miles up the road - they have a motel 6 - 1-800-4motel6
Or in the other direction - Lancaster is about 25 miles west of El Mirage
and the Inn of Lancaster has decent rates with nice rooms - don't have
their number at hand but I'm sure they are listed.
Hope this helps
Mike and Pam - any other suggestions?
Bev

--- Beverly Stanley