Re: Nitrous for LSR/drag bikes

To: IfixMGs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nitrous for LSR/drag bikes
From: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 12:04:16 -0500
i'm building an old fe 1000cc sportster with a blower and a 98" fe sportster to
put the blower on with a 2 stage nitrous kit but i will only use the first stage
on it. don't understand your question but it's definately workable .i'd start
with a single stage kit........would like more specs on motor so i don't give
you
garbage in ,garbage out info.......compression should be ok though.gonna run my
stuff at the ecta all season to show up at speedweek in aug. on the
salt............got it bad.......................oh yea! it was a kick to meet
you louise..............your one special gal!hope to see you soon.  ol dad of
lone eagle .  www.loe-eagle.net