Re: Verifying Displacement

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Verifying Displacement
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:31:23 -0600
Gentlemen,
  I saw that device, in fact we stuck it in the cylinder and it would not
work.  It seems that on short stroke engines (like mine) that the device
does not go in far enough to allow the arms to expand.  The gentleman who
has it is/was a car tech inspector but he was very helpful and tried it on
the bike.

Regards, Tom