Re: International Records

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:47:26 -0800
Dan
Thats pretty much the same information I sent to Wes Potter at USFRA. I will
fwd a copy to you as well. The list of names is quite long. If needed I can
do this by fax or bring a copy to the meeting friday. I have the package
from the start up in 1991. Lots of data on what we were rying to do with
LSA.
Glen