Re: Aerodynamic's and Dimple tape

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Aerodynamic's and Dimple tape
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:09:58 -0600
That was Exactly what we were talking about and how to re attach the air....

This particular fella is an old freind of ours.... and Brad was over for the
initial portition of the conversation....  Alan happens to be into
Corvettes.... First time I met him he had a small block in a Toyota
Pickup.... Very Cool installation.... the guy is just talented... The Army
picked him up to go to Pax River Naval test flight... to be an engineering
test Pilot.... what is Cool about Alan is with his interest in cars.... he
thinks Aerodynamic's in terms of the automobile....Tough combination to find
in the world of true aero Geeks

Keith