Salt Talks

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salt Talks
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:48:16 -0700
List,

working on some stuff as we speak of  for the Second Annual "Salt Talks"
gathering at Bonneville 2001.
I occured to me that I do not have any pictures from the gathering last
year. Did anybody on the list take any pictures they can email me? I was
kinda caught up in making the gathering happen that I did not take any
pictures. So if anybody has any please email me some to post on the
website.

Also gathering for 2001 im putting together here are a few items
-Tuesday Night again, starts when racing ends. August 14th.
-bend in the road
-trying to decide on item to carry T-shirts or Caps? Any comments?

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com