Re: Funny Stories

To: Glenn Neimeyer <gneimeyer@apex2000.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Funny Stories
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:03:04 -0700
One thing I am sure of though, was that it was a World record, for that course,
but had it been a 2 stroke, or had I the foresight
to mow lawns for another 180 months
to get the "really needed" slide throttle and titanium
rod that some guy named Dave Dahlgren was tauting
maybe I wouldnt have had to use TWO hands

ah to hell with it, was the best I could do with
what I had

Joe