Re: NASCAR & .......safety issues

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: NASCAR & .......safety issues
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:30:16 -0700
Well, obviously having a view of the steering wheel is NOT a good thing
after X amount of G-forces.

There is NO doubt that the technology is there
to make it safer, it is ONLY a matter of
execution.

Great idea Rick, if we can make "smart" air bags for the
street, that can manipulate data like g-forces and rider
weight to play apart in HOW the bag is deployed,
its intuitively obvious to my little mind
that a system could be developed.

Luckily the advertisers can see the significance
in $$$$$ to lose their driver, I'm sure something
will come from this latest tragedy.