Re: Magnum Engineering

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Magnum Engineering
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:10:37 -0500
That car was owned by Pat Nixon, who was employed by Texas Tech University
and had the Tune up place as a side business.  I have not heard from him for
several years.  I thought he still had the Fairlane with a 427 medium rise.
His goal was to go 200 MPH in that old dinosaur.  He almost made it, at 198
and change.  Some time ago he moved to east texas and was working for the
outfit that does air conditioning kits for street rods.  Hope this
helps.....Ha, and Glenys thinks my memory is going....

Rick