Re: Harleys

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Harleys
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:43:58 -0600
Maybe you missed the intention of my comments
as I said "

"I have all the admiration in the world for
all Harley enthusiast the world over, who simply
love their machines, if it puts a smile on your face
then more power to you!!""

How much clearer can I be?  Not enough for everyone
that is CLEAR

please understand much of this list and its commraderie
includes "poking fun" please dont take offense

I live Sturgis every year, as I live here in Rapid City SD
so I do have the same attitude with the "hairy and tattooed"

this list communicates on many tech aspects of the internal
combustion engine

my discussion here has been geared toward that end, in discussing
this new Harley model, and my exicitement about it

last week taking care of another biker who ended up with a severe
head injury (helmet fastened to bike), our cardiac surgeon (avid Harley
rider) checking on a patient, realized the wrecked biker (72 yrs young)was a
heart
bypass patient of his from 2 years ago, talked to the wife, his comment was,
"what kind of bike was he riding", spouse said "BMW", surgeon said " if he
was riding a Harley this wouldnt have happened", I said "thats right because he
would have been working on it or pushing it", and the FRIENDLY exchange
continued

Joe (learning that internet commo can be disheartning)