Re: running commentry?

To: JOHN BACKUS <34ford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: running commentry?
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 05:55:09 -0600 (MDT)
Running along !
Skip, had a little glitch Wed night --broken oil line
in Gallup N. Mex on tow truck. Skip was back on the
road after gettting fixed by Rico Motor Co. Mickey and
Marty Menapace the owners got him going again-- they
are racers stockers on the NM dirt tracks.  My wife
Linda picked me up at SLC airport we get to Wendover
and as I am unloading the truck some guy in shorts
walks by with a can of diet coke and a cigarette and I
said I bet you must be Keith Turk-- I guessed right and
soon got to meet Brad Johnson. About that time Russ
Mack our team member from Houston pulls in and we
start  going around looking at the different cars that
have pulled into the parking lot at the Rainbow. wmts

Quoting JOHN BACKUS <34ford@msn.com>:

>  Bless you Jon, you're a good man, no matter what
Keith sez about you.

> John Backus

pictures, commentary,
> video,
> and hopefully again this year results. So stay tuned
to Landracing.com
> during
> speedweek starting Friday night for all the latest
breaking news, updates.

majordomo@autox.team.net