Advice

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Advice
From: Dan Webster <websters@pyramid.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:47:56 -0700
Keith and list,

My Dad who helped my very much on different projects used to tell me " It
won't work will it"  This just made me work harder to make sure it did work.

One thing I try to pass on to others is that whatever you built is an
expression of you.  The better you make it the better it reflects on you.

I never bring a car to inspection that is not clean or looks neat.  This
again shows the workmanship in the car.

I try to tell the youth that they should think outside the paradimes that
we know today.  Also think about why we have not progressed in some areas
where we could of because of greed or big business.

I was taught to do unto others what you would like them to do to you.  If
you help people, you will probably get back more enjoyment than you could
ever imagine.

I also try to remember all those who helped me get to where I am today, and
make sure I have thanked them and they know how much I appreciated there help.

Dan Webster  # 313  Carson City, NV.