Re: Varity of Classes

To: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Varity of Classes
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:27:22 -0500
Now for your comments:

I don't think that we should eliminate any classes....just don't add more
that don't make any sense.

If we eliminate even one class that already has at least one participant,
then we lose one participant. If we do that enough, then we look at
ourselves across the pit area at every race and wonder why there is no
innovation and worry that the sport is stagnant.

I say build racecars/trucks to fit the classes we have until we run out of
classes. Then we can  talk about making more.

In each of the lakester classes that we ran this summer we had one car for
competition. It would have been much more fun to have two or three to run
against.

 Skip (Who has no opinion........but is going back to streamliner anyway)