Re: Young Blood

To: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:25:26 -0800
I like the advice I heard thirty five years ago talking about sports car
racing.  It was really advanced thinking at the time.  Still makes sense
today although the requirements for driver protection are greater now.

It went something like;  Decide the fastest speed you need to go.
                         Build your driver protection for over that speed.
                         Set up your suspension and brakes for that speed.
                         Start buying parts for building up your engine.

Wes