Re: lakester design

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Subject: Re: lakester design
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 10:52:22 -0500
Larry et al,
This is soo cool; take a look at this site; go to download software; tube
profile
cutting guide;
http://www.tonyfoale.com/
Tony Foale is on the MC chassis list and literally 'wrote the book'; and he has
lots of great stuff/common sense on this.  The program gives you a print-out of
paper template for the fish-mouths. ;-)  A reference mark would also help to
line
up the joints on each end of a tube.
Cheers,
Rick