Re: NOS in MS & GT classes

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: NOS in MS & GT classes
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:41:10 -0700
Dan, I need some help here. I understand that NOS in  /MS goes into fuel
in the appropriate class (ex: 373 SBC + NOS = C/FMS)  instead of hopping
up two classes (AA/MS) but, I didn't see anything in the new rule about
fuel production classes (Ex;  C/FGT?) Did I just miss that or is NOS
still not allowed in Pro (specifically GT in my case)?
Thanks in advance,
Ed