RE: Tool box decals

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tool box decals
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:25:13 -0500
About 70" of snow since Christmas Eve here in the Great White North.  Two
inches of (rain) water is what we get when the toilet overflows. . .

Haven't thrown the plow truck into the ditch in almost a week. . .and got it
stuck another time, but drove it outa the ditch, last night.  Back then:
I'm still not sure if the tie rod end separated and threw me to the right --
or if I caught an edge of the snowplow track and swerved into the ditch and
broke the end while heading towards the ditch.

Goofiness aside:

Serious note here, folks:  As I was headed, outa control, towards the deep
ditch, I commented to myself:  "Damn, I'm glad I'm wearing my seatbelt".
Safety gear doesn't work if you ain't using it.  Every time.  Without
question, without fail.  Wear it -- it'll save your ass when you don't
expect it.

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)