Maxton

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>
Subject: Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 07:06:17 -0600
Hey I'm Home..... least I think this is Alabama.... and it is
WEDNESDAY......

Seems like I've been all over the USA in the last few years.... this last
weekend culminated the picture.... I left Maxton Mid-day Sunday and headed
up to Joe Timney's place.... then took a putt up north of Delaware into New
York city.... then out to Long Island to visit the Rodeck.... we were going
to dyno the motor on Monday and Tuesday but some paying customers got in
the way.... I kinda expected this and it was no big thing.... I had the
Nitrous systems with the Nitrogen and didn't really want to put this stuff
in the mail.... that and quite honestly I wanted to visit with Ted Wenz the
motor builder...  To say I was impressed would be an understatement....
sitting around on the floor were several Ferrari's a Coventry climax....
tons of cosworth's.... a Buick indy car motor and my junk....  if ya gotta
sweep around stuff.... this would be the best of it....

I'll get into the Maxton deal a bit later.... it's time to kick start my
life....

Keith