Fw: ECTA article in GRM

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Fw: ECTA article in GRM
From: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:36:00 -0400
Keith,

   Tried to post this top the list yesterday...well, two days ago now but
haven't seen it hit the mailbox yet.  Mark said to wait til the middle of
next week to panic, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's me or the list
that's the problem.  I deleted the trailer, checked the address and made
sure that other folks had gotten messages through the list since I sent
mine.  Everything checks out, but still no message posted.  It's my turn to
scoop everyone on the GRM article, and it don't look like it's gonna work.
Maybe you can get it to post, since it does mention your efforts to spread
the gospel of speed.

Chuck
Posting messages at the speed of dark