Re: RE: Traction Control

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Traction Control
From: <hotrod32@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:05:27 -0400
I have a stupit comment/question about traction control. If the NASCAR version
works by way of rpm gain ... or doesn't. Why then does off-shore racing boats
need a throttle man to control the engines when the boat comes out of the water
while hitting a wave (loss of traction) couldn't this easily be handled with a
rev limiter?