Re: Us left at homes...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Us left at homes...
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:38:30 +1200
Hey ! you two blokes are a year ahead of me. My 30th wedding annivarsary
isn't till next year. They tell me the commemorative stone for 30 years of
wedded bliss is actually a 200 Club hat (well thats my story and I'm
sticking to it).

Presently ordering parts for Speedweek 2003, crank, pistons, rings etc, hope
to be on the dyno early in the new year after we've done a bunch of other
work on the roadster before our next trek across to your side of the World.
Sure hope we don't get bitten by the 'dyno bad bug' like you Ed, no one
deserves that, for real. Also doing some work on my 32 coupe street rod for
the coming Summer. You may be able to provide some advice Ed. It has a
custom made independent 'A' arm front suspension using alloy 84 Vette
uprights and discs. Its a little to lively on the steering and obviously
needs more caster. Can you recommend a figure ? Open to suggestions from
anyone.

Chris Harris.......................NZed.