Re: MC Chain

To: ">land-speedautox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: MC Chain
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:49:33 -0700
Looks like I am the ODDball here. I do not and will not ever use a Tsubaki
chain
I have broke 2 low mileage chains and they stretch like crazy.
I use the RK Oring chains never broke one, they stretch for the first 2 runs
but after that
they are low maintenance .These experiences are running these chains on a
250hp Hayabusa
and a 350hp Turbo GSXR1100 so bikes with less hp might be fine with the
Tsubaki.

Rick