Re: Valve Caps

To: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Valve Caps
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:51:28 -0600
Joe,

I never said I did not believe the valve stem core could depress at speed. I
said "I don't believe the inner stem will release air at speed with the
aluminum cap and o-ring." That was the intent of using a sealed metal cap.
With respect to the pistons and rods: I'm an engineer and understand
mechanics of materials. I OK with sarcasm.

Jim