Re: Plating risk..

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Plating risk..
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:05:53 -0700
    Dale, I have not been into a NASCAR rule book in a few years now but that
used to be the rule. USAC indy cars also had that rule about steering and
suspension parts. What most people thought were chrome plated parts was really a
Nickel plating of some kind. I was told at one time how it was done to make it
legal but have long ago forgotten.   Doug Odom in big ditch