Re: Hard deployment

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Hard deployment
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 29 Oct 2002 22:01 GMT
Yeap, the parachute went up in nearly a 30 degrees angle. he got the picture
from Don, which I done last year October (and gave to Don) when Don went out of
the measured mile
during the FIA record - at first the chute stays down, after (appr.) 1/2 mile
the chute is going up - by the way, Terry Nish 998 is doing the same. I got
picture from this affect done during the WF 02.

Pork Pie