Re: racing next April

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: racing next April
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:35:29 -0600
Hey Scott.... how bout we run heads up... My little Girly Camaro against
your Mopar... and I'll let Tonya drive it... without Nitrous.... and a C
motor..you game?  Bet ya an Ice Cold Moson or whatever you guys call that
Moose Stuff....

Keith ( yeah trying to stir up an intra-continental rivalry here )( Best C
motor Gas pass was a 183mph... with Both Brad and Will Handzel ... )