Re: ??????

To: <d.pulju@att.net>
Subject: Re: ??????
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:37:05 -0800
Yeah!  Right!  And Utah is "west" of Las Vegas ... at least that's where the
wind was blowing from.  That's the reason I was getting such good gas
mileage with the wind at my back going north east.

However, if you guys in California don't mind, please, please send some more
of that rain our way.  There was an article in the paper the other day
saying that the ground moisture is starting to get back to where we need it
to be going into winter.  Apparently the ground statewide has been so dry
that the water experts have been concerned that all the winter snowfall will
simply soak into the extremely dry ground and not leave us much water as
runoff for next summer.

The salt flats pumping project is slow starting this fall because there
isn't enough water available in the wells they depend on to flood the ponds
where the salt is.  We'll take whatever storms you can send ... then we can
flush an extra time so you will have water in Southern California and
Southern Nevada.

Wes