Re: nitrous question

To: dad land <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: nitrous question
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 15:52:59 -0500
get in to specifics what are you looking for? the ratio in lbs used or the
nozzle jets??
 I will tell you what little I know anytime.. Some place I have all the numbers
on it as i did some research a long time ago on a nitrous controller.. Actually
got a patent on it as a matter of fact.. I will have to dig it out but I do have
all the stuff chemically what it needs to be.. I will be honest though it is
sometimes whatever the engine asks for to be happy. Let's do it this way.. tell
me your troubles or what you are trying to accomplish and lets see what we can
come up with.
Dave