Re: My Welding Topic...

To: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: My Welding Topic...
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 05:37:18 -0500
I have also specified that the guys that weld for me use a helium/argon mix as
well the helium will make the same amps 'hotter' so you can move a little
quicker or so i am told from them. All i know is i can tell by looking at the
weld if they used straight argon or a mix with helium. The weld is profoundly
better looking even on new aluminum. It may be structurally the same i am not
sure on that one, but in business you have to sell appearance as well.
Dave