RE: racing teams

To: "'Scott Cowle'" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: racing teams
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:45:46 -0500
Team MuscleMotorSports consists of myself and (wife) Linda, it is
supported by MMS which is a "Sub Chapter S Corporation" (that means out
of my pocket) However, Uncle Sam get less at Tax Time because of it.
I drive because I like to but I enjoy seeing others get the thrill. So
yes I do have an alternate driver some times, Bridgett. And yes, I
decide who drives.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"