Re: Pierson Coupe Story

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pierson Coupe Story
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:50:34 -0800
Jack,

According to my information, Dawson Hadley and Mr. Evans ran the car at
Bonneville, and presumably the Dry Lakes, a couple of years. I copied
this note off the web page of Dr. Hemp (www.dochemp.com)

Dr. Dave Hemp is a real car nut. When you have a few hours to kill, go
to his web page and browse. He is also a great dentist!

Subject:Pierson Bros. Coupe
Jim Evans wrote: 4/19/97
I was going thru the internet and came across this SCTA page about the
coupe. My partner and I bought this coupe from the Pierson Bros. back in
1951. We ran it painted red and yellow with a small flathead engine.
Turned 151.??? at El Mirage and 164.950 at Bonneville. I might add that
this was the best handling car I ever drove on the lakes.
Jim Evans (Oakhurst,Ca.)

  Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC

PS:
Congratulations on you #1 at the Lakes.