Re: In Car Cameras

To: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In Car Cameras
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:56:38 -0800 (PST)
Like Neil and Ralph said, there is a big difference in
homeowners and commercial cameras, I've seen this
first hand. I did some work some years back for a guy
that owns Joe Dunton(maybe it was dunn?) Cameras in
Wilmington, NC. Neatest place I ever seen, I walked in
the door and there we're everything from very little
remote controlled robotic cameras to VERY big ride on
robots running around (kinda stephen king style).
These things would take a hard hit here and there too.
They make the setups for companies filming
movies...(he had one that was no bigger then a couple
mailboxes that would do 60+mph and was remote run to
film cars on the road--like that undercarraige view of
a bus on the movie SPEED). At anyrate, if anyone's
interested in them high dollar gadgets or setup, I'd
imagine I can dig a number up and they might be able
to give some good pointers to help with equipment,
longevity or clearity?.
Todd Dross