Re: Keith sightings

To: BWANA343@aol.com
Subject: Re: Keith sightings
From: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:11:19 -0700
Melvin Kowlavsky really lives. If I'm not mistaken, that was Alfred E.'s
original name before he went from ethnic to wasp. I'm not sure. I was forbidden
to read comics after my Mom met a kid who spoke like Bugs Bunny all the time
and his mother told my mother that it came from reading comics.

However, I steal would sneak an old Classic Comic when I needed to do a book
report.

Bob D.