Re: Weight and Balance stuff again

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
Glenn, I would think that the farther away you place
weight from the intersection of CG and CA, the more
difficult it will be to control or change direction of
that weight. I believe this was always an issue with
rear engined cars. Put the weight in front of the axle
(mid-engine) and weight transfer is a bit easier to
control and swapping the tail with the nose, not so
problematic.

John