Re: C4 automatic question

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: C4 automatic question
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:22:29 -0700
    Phil, I am guessing that this is a rebuilt or new unit. Sounds like the low
reverse band is adjusted too tight. Check to see that it is adjusted to 3 turns.
The front band adjustment is one and three quarter turns. If that does not help
I'm thinking the over running clutch is bad. If this is a used trans and came
out of a engine blow up the chances of the over running clutch being hurt are
good.   Doug Odom in big ditch