Re: rws

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: rws
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:10:25 -0700
John, the power steering was exactly what I was thinking. Only make it so
that the driver feels no input from the system. He turns the wheel so many
degrees and the road wheel turns as it is supposed to. When Iw as surfing I
surfed onto a paper that had to do with Volvo's ACM or active corner module.
Doohickey has a push pull system that turns the wheel, the magneto fluids
for active damping etc. Not yet on the market though..

mayf