Re: Suspension

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Suspension
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:37:19 -0600
Yeah but Keith is a helicopter pilot so he can drive anything ... front
steer, rear steer, bum steer (seat of the pants stuff).  He could probably
drive Joe Amo's bike.

Question however ... I've not heard complaints about his noisy pit bike
lately.  Did someone drive over it or did he put a muffler on  it?  Did it
get lost in the grass in his yard?  Is it a forever impression in some
bikers driveway or sidewalk?  Just curious.

Wes